Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully.
- This program is open to Omani nationals only.
- This program is only open to graduates and unemployed persons.
- Male & Female - this is a mixed training program.
- Candidates must be between 20-28 years of age.
- All training instruction and course material will be in English. You must have the ability to speak, read and write english to an acceptable standard.
- To be eligible for the Supervisors course you must have a Bachelor Degree.
- To be eligible for the Operators course you must have a Diploma.
- Candidates must be able to provide their own accommodation throughout the course.
- Candidate must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the course.
- Candidates must be available to attend the course in full and not be absent for any reason other than emergency or medical.
- Candidates must be display demonstrable committment to this training program at all times. Any final selected candidate who displays a lack of committment may jeopordize their place on this program.
- Apply through the APPLICATION FORM on our website.
- Your application form will be carefully assessed by our selection panel.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit an aptitude test.
- Following the aptitude test, selected candidates will be invited to the interview stage.
- Once the interview stage is complete, the selection committe will finalise the shortlisted candidates for TAHLYA 2018. There are 75 places available.
- Selected candidate will be asked to sign an Agreement Form - committing to the training program. If a candidate cannot sign the form for any reason, their place will be offered to the next shortlisted candidate.